dairy free / refined sugar free / oil free / gluten free / grain free / raw
About this gingerbread fudge
Gingerbread fudge is the perfect treat for the winter season. This fudge is made with healthier ingredients to be refined sugar free, grain free, and gluten free. No baking required! There’s two delicious layers – a chocolate base topped with a layer of gingerbread spiced goodness.
My favorite part is since this fudge is stored in the freezer, it will last for weeks! I recommend allowing it to thaw at room temperature for a few minutes for a silkier, creamier texture.
- A mixing bowl
- A loaf pan
- Parchment paper
- A spatula (optional)
- Spices: if you’re lacking the spices needed, you can use premade gingerbread spice or apple pie spice for any or all of the spices listed in the recipe.
- Full fat coconut milk: can be substituted for any milk, but the coconut milk provides a nice creamy texture and added sweetness. If you’re subbing with a different milk, check the sweetness of the fudge to see if it’s to your liking and add a bit more maple syrup if necessary.
- Pure maple syrup: can be substituted in equal parts with other liquid sweeteners like date syrup.
- Almond flour: I have not tested any other flours on this recipe and I don’t recommend substitution.
- Cashew butter: can be substituted for equal parts of any nut butter.