– vegan – gluten free – refined sugar free –
These blueberry muffins are moist, crumbly, and perfected with a crispy, crunchy top. Not only are they easy to make, but they use only simple, pantry staple ingredients.
- A muffin pan
- Blender or food processor
- Mixing bowl
- Muffin liners (optional)
Any substitutions are listed below.
- Extra virgin olive oil: 1/3 cup evoo can be replaced with avocado oil or refined coconut oil. For an oil-free option, replace 1/3 cup oil with 1/2 cup creamy nut butter + 3 tbsp nondairy milk of choice.
- Coconut sugar: can be replaced with equal parts brown sugar or cane sugar.
- Lemon juice: can be replaced with equal parts apple cider vinegar or white vinegar.